Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beretta Farms supplies Chipotle!

I was just walking by Chipotle the other day and now that I know that one of my favorite farms is supplying the meat, well...enough said.  I have to go in!  I mean who else can say their food has integrity? Read more here
 
hormone/antibiotic free meats, healthy, fresh food!
Visit the new Toronto Chipotle at Yonge and Eglinton, I wish them all the best and much success come!  Canadians let's make this be successful, we NEED something like this.
Lets support them for their innovative, healthy approach to good food on the go!

Check out Steve Ells on Oprah speaking to Chipotle's mission of 'Food with Integrity'.

 

Another reason to visit:
Beretta Ranch is proud to be a 'farmer with integrity' and supply all Canadian Chipotle's with our Traditionally Raised Beef and Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey good lookin', what's cookin'?