Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kashi- The Seven Whole Grain Company

I was recently contacted by Kashi to try some of their new products and thank you Kashi for finding me!
We love Kashi and my tot loves to snack on the Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal which I have to admit, I like it alot too.
It has whole grains, fibre, iron and all natural ingredients.

In fact I've traded in chips for cereal, once again thanks to this fine line of food.  I can snack better, snack tastier and snack healthier.

I just wolfed down there Kashi Chewy Bars, I got the Dark Mocha Almond follwed my a cold glass of whole milk and for me I am always on the go or forget to feed myself as I try to stuff food into Charlie's picky mouth ( I think it's the teething) so this is nice a product to have handy in the cupboard.
"Naturally, you won’t find any partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial anything but what you will find in their chewy granola bars is just what you’d expect from Kashi—minimally processed, pure ingredients, and natural goodness you can see as well as taste."

Because of the samples they sent me, I am convinced I will try more Kashi products, in fact I just picked up their box of crackers.  Kashi all the way in our household, something I can feel good about and trust when I'm shopping at the grocers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey good lookin', what's cookin'?